Kindly read and understand the contest rules for your benefit. Good luck!
For the purpose of this Terms & Conditions, the following words or expressions, wherever mentioned in this Terms & Conditions, shall have the following meaning unless otherwise stated.
“Company” refers to Pensonic Holdings Berhad, its subsidiaries and brands under Pensonic which include Pensonic, Cornell, Toush, Lebensstil Kollektion, Morphy Richards & Belling.
“Organiser” refers to contest or event Organiser.
Terms & Conditions :
- This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia, aged 18 and above.
- The employees of the Company and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- This contest shall be held at any such date as determined by the contest Organiser.
- Limited to one entry per person and each winner is eligible to win only once throughout the contest duration unless specifically mentioned otherwise.
- All entries must be sent in during the submission period.
- Winners will be selected from a lucky draw/most creative entries as decided by the Organiser and have fulfilled all contest requirements.
- The winner(s) must respond within 5 days from the date the winner(s) are announced on the respective social media site.
- Prizes not collected within the stated period, or if the entries do not comply with contest terms and conditions, the prize will be forfeited. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the postal notification to the winner[s]. The Organiser will not be held responsible should there be any error, delay or defect in notification via phone and Facebook Private Message to the participants of the winners.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and the Organiser reserves the right to exchange the prize without prior notice.
- Courier charges apply for winners from East Malaysia, and the charges are according to the standard rates at Circlez Estore.
- Representatives are not allowed to redeem prizes on behalf of winners.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish, distribute and use the submitted images and material for online, on-ground or other printing material.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name(s) and photograph(s) and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Organiser related to any post-campaign publicity or media placements.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without giving prior notice in the event in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
- The Contestants agree to abide by the Organiser’s decisions with respect to all aspects in connection with this Contest. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Organiser in all matters relating to this Contest (including the selection of the winners) shall be final and binding. No correspondences will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without prior notice to exclude a Contestant from any further participation in the contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to monitor and mediate all Social Media fan page activities during, but not limited to, the contest period.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the prizes, amend these Contest Terms and Conditions or terminate this contest without prior notice to any person at any time and the Contestants shall be bound by such changes. All Contestants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Organiser.
- All contestants in this competition participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Contestant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds the Organiser harmless including the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any of the indemnified parties.
- Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
- All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or websites.
- Participants also agree that the Organiser is not responsible nor liable for any delay, injury or damage to the participant’s and/or any third party’s computer, computer system or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to, participation in this Contest, including the playing, downloading of any materials or information from the Contest and in connection with this Contest, submission/uploading for this Contest, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
- The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any submissions of the person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this online Contest and/or the Contest submission process.
- By participating, you agree to all the above terms and conditions.